Thank you for taking time to learn about Trinity's comprehensive college counseling program. Within these pages you will find information about Trinity's approach to the college search process, resources for students and parents, a calendar of related events, and planning tools to help facilitate your college search. For access to Naviance, Trinity's College Planning website, click here.
The counseling department offers post-secondary planning services for all students according to the goals of each individual. While classroom guidance, individual college planning, and group counseling are provided, families are also encouraged to get involved with their student's postsecondary planning process.
School Mission Statement: The mission of Trinity School is to educate students in kindergarten to grade twelve within the framework of Christian faith and conviction-- teaching the classical tools of learning; providing a rich yet unhurried curriculum; communicating truth, goodness, and beauty.
The Mission of Trinity’s Counseling Department is:
- To provide support services that promote the positive development of the whole person, academically, spiritually, and socially.
- To develop a program designed to assist all students in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful students, productive members of society, and lifelong learners committed to pursuing personal and professional growth.
- To collaborate with the school, families, and community to promote the personal, social, and academic development of the students.
- To facilitate positive, constructive communication among all members of the school community.
- To promote an accepting and inclusive school culture which will value, affirm, and respect the differences among all members.
- To guide all Upper School students through the college admissions process.
Please do not hesitate to contact Trinity's counselor with questions about college counseling services.