The Mission of Trinity’s Counseling Department
- To provide support services that promote the positive development of the whole person, academically, spiritually, and socially.
- To develop a program designed to assist all students in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful students, productive members of society, and lifelong learners, committed to pursuing personal and professional growth.
- To collaborate with the school, families, and community to promote the personal, social, and academic development of our students.
- To facilitate positive, constructive communication among all members of the school community.
- To promote an accepting and inclusive school culture that values, affirms, and respects the differences among all members.
Counselor Belief Statement
- All students have the right to participate and be served by the school counseling program.
- All students have value and worth and deserve the respect of both peers and adults.
- All students are capable of learning and will progress according to the opportunities available to them and to their own ability level.
- All ethnic, cultural, racial, and ability differences among students should be taken into consideration when implementing a school counseling program.
- The counseling program will utilize the combined resources of the community and direct input from stakeholders.
- Counselors will abide by the professional ethics of guidance and counseling.
- Counselors will regularly engage in professional development activities to update their knowledge and skills.
Trinity School adheres to the philosophy that the school counseling program is an essential component of a student’s overall educational process. Trinity’s Counseling Department works toward assisting all students to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals. The Counseling Department is committed to providing a program that reaches every student, regardless of unique needs or racial, ethnic, or cultural differences.
Please do not hesitate to contact Trinity's School Counselor with any questions or concerns you may have.
Mrs. Kara Farrell, MA
Learn more about Trinity's College Counseling program