Hot Lunch and Lunchtime Milk
Trinity School families have the opportunity to order hot lunches and lunchtime milk, which are delivered five days a week during most weeks of the school year. Please see below for details on our Hot Lunch menu and information on how to order.
- Download step-by-step instructions for ordering hot lunch and lunchtime milk through Lunch Works, our online ordering site.
- Visit www.orderhotlunch.com for a short video tutorial or to place your order.
- All orders are due on the 15th of the month. Please be sure to check out all items by the 15th in order to ensure that your child will have hot lunch.
- We offer Hot Lunch and Lunchtime Milk in three ordering cycles: Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec; Jan/Feb/Mar; Apr/May.
- Hot Lunch and Lunchtime Milk are not available on early dismissal days.
- Our last day, for the 2016-2017 school year, is May 19.
- Hot Lunch is not served on specific divisional Early Dismissal days (i.e., LS may dismiss early on a day when the Middle and Upper School are in session full day, so your Lower School student will not be served Hot Lunch, but your Middle and Upper School student will have Hot Lunch).
- Hot Lunch is not served on all school early dismissal days.
How to View or Print Your Hot Lunch Order
To view or print a copy of your Hot Lunch order(s), first log in to your Lunch Works account at the Lunch Works site. You will then be viewing the Directory screen. Select "Confirmed Orders" from the Past Activity column. This will bring up a calendar-style report in which you can select the month you would like to view. To print the report, click on the small printer icon near the top of the screen. To view orders for other family members, use the drop-down box at the top left of the screen.
Questions? Comments? We value your feedback. Contact Hot Lunch coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Lunch Menu
Monday's Vendor: CHICK-FiL-A
- Chicken sandwich - hot sandwich
- 1/2 Grilled Sandwich - COLD sandwich, includes lettuce and tomato
- Grilled Sandwich - COLD sandwich, includes lettuce and tomato
- 8-count chicken nuggets
- 6-count chicken nuggets
- Fruit cup
Tuesday's Vendor: RANDY'S PIZZA
- Slice of cheese pizza
- Slice of pepperoni pizza
- Large Chef salad
- Small tossed salad
Wednesday's Vendor: Jason's Deli
- Bowtie Pasta with Meatballs
- Bowtie Pasta Chicken Alfredo
- Salad w/Ranch or Italian dressing
- Ham & Cheese on organic wrap
- Turkey & Cheese on organic wrap
- Baked Potato w/Cheese
Thursday's Vendor: PANERA
From the Signature Menu:
- 1/2 Italian combo sandwich
From the Cafe Menu:
- 1/2 Sierra turkey sandwich
- Cup of chicken noodle soup
- Bagel with cream cheese or butter
- Fruit cup
From Panera Kids' Menu:
- Mac 'n' cheese
- Turkey and cheese sandwich
- Ham and cheese sandwich
Friday's Vendor: MOE'S SOUTHWESTERN GRILL
- Cheese quesadilla
- Chicken quesadilla
- Joey Jr. Beef burrito
- Joey Jr. Chicken burrito
- Beef taco
General Menu Notes
- All items are ordered a la carte.
- Panera uses organic cheese on their sandwiches.
- Condiments (mayo, mustard) for the Panera and Jason's Deli sandwiches are on the side, except in the cases of Panera's Italian Combo and Sierra Turkey sandwiches.
- Moe's burritos does not include pico de gallo.