2017–2018 Back to School Information, Forms, Downloads
Veracross Parent Portal Access
As the new school year gets ready to start, we want to thank you for choosing to partner with Trinity in the education of your children. We’d like to share with you some important information about the online Veracross Parent Portal, one of our key means for school-home communication.
The Parent Portal allows you to access academic information about your student, manage your contact information and email preferences, and view your school account. Here are some things you'll find on the Parent Portal:
- Class information and schedules for your students
- Attendance records and report cards
- Links to update your family's home address, email addresses, and phone numbers
- Links to pay your Trinity invoices and make tuition payments
- Class, family, and faculty/staff directories
Here’s how to access the portals:
- Go to the home page of the Trinity website and click on LOGIN at the top of the screen. On your phone, you can go to portals.veracross.com/trinity to reach the login screen.
- Enter your Trinity username and password and click on “login.” This will take you to your Veracross Parent Portal page.
For more information about the portal, visit our School Forms and Information page, scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and click on the links under Veracross Parent Portal Access & Navigation Instructions.
We hope you will find the Parent Portal to be a valuable resource throughout the year. If at any time you have a question about the portals, please contact us at email@example.com.