Trinity's Veracross Parent Portal is the secure place for you to register for after-school programs, view and pay invoices, see your child’s schedule and grades, check and update your household profile information, and view other sensitive information that we do not post on the public side of our website.
- How do I log onto my Veracross Parent Portal page?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I change what appears on my directory listing?
- How do I find out how many days my child has missed or has been late to school?
- How can I view my child’s grades?
- How do I view my Trinity invoices?
- How do I pay my Trinity invoices via Veracross?
- Is the Veracross calendar the official Trinity calendar?
- Who has access to Veracross?
- Who can help me if I have a problem with Veracross?
To update your contact information, log into the Veracross portal page and click on the Update My Household Profile link. You can also click on the My Family icon at the very top of the page.
Once the update page comes up, click on the category of information that you would like to review or update (these are in light blue type).
By scrolling further down on this page you can also update...
- Secondary (e.g., summer) addresses
- Medical information
- Employer information
- Your email and SMS preferences
- Your directory display preferences
- Emergency contact information
- Names of those authorized to pick up your child or receive communications about him or her
When you click on a topic, this will bring up "cards" with your current information. Click on the "edit" button on the card (if necessary), update your information, save any changes, then click on the category title again to close.
Please note: it can take up to 24 hours for your updated information to appear in your profile.
To change or update your contact information visibility, log into the Veracross Portal page and click on the Update My Household Profile link or the My Family icon.
Once the update page comes up, scroll down to the Directory Preferences section and click on either the Family Directory Preferences or Personal Directory Preferences link (the light blue words).
This will bring up “cards” with your current information. Click on the “edit” button on the card, then click on the up/down arrow to choose your desired display setting, then click Save. Click on the category title to close.
Please note: It can take up to 24 hours for your updated settings to take effect.
Log into your Veracross parent portal account and go to your Parent Portal homepage tab. Click on your child’s name and scroll down to see his or her grades.
Please note, grades are shown only for students in grades 9–12. Parents of students in grades TK–8 can view current report cards by going to Report Cards and clicking on "Quarter" or "Term."
Parents are able to view their Trinity invoices and billing account information via a link on the Veracross Parent Portal.
To view your account, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Veracross Parent Portal account.
2. Look on the right-hand side of the Parent Portal home page for the Portal Links box.
3. Click on the My Invoices link (see beow) to go to your billing account page.
Veracross has a variety of security roles designed especially for independent schools. Veracross users (parents, students, faculty, staff, and alumni) each have their own set of security roles based on their role at Trinity. This means that the Business Office does not see medical information, and our school nurse does not see financial information. Your information is extremely safe in this system.
Contact your division’s adminstrative assistant for any profile or account questions:
Lower School | Helen Mangum | firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School | Syvil Dunlap | email@example.com
Upper School | Virgilla Gist | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Holley Broughton (email@example.com) if you discover you are not receiving emails or other electronic communications from Trinity.