Summer Camp Policies
Campers may be dropped off at Trinity School as early as fifteen minutes before the start of their particular camp.
Please note: Camps with low enrollment prior to the start date may be removed from the summer camp schedule. If this occurs, we will contact families at least two weeks prior to the start of camp. A full refund will be issued if Trinity School cancels a camp. All administrative fees are nonrefundable. No refunds will be made after camp starts except for serious injury or illness. For more information on Trinity’s summer camps, please contact Syvil Dunlap, our Director of Summer Programs at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A Camper Permission and Waiver Form must be completed by June 1, 2021.
At the present time, we anticipate that our current COVID protocols will continue to be observed during the summer. For further information, please see our COVID-19 webpage.
Registration for Trinity School’s 2021 Summer Camps will open Wednesday, January 20. There is an early bird discount of $10 per camper if the camper is registered and paid for by May 09, 2021.
Please note: Camp enrollment is not guaranteed until full payment is received. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Summer Camp Hours
- Who can register to attend a summer camp?
- Is there an Early Bird discount?
- What forms of payment are accepted for summer camps?
- What are the cancellation/refund/withdrawal policies?
- My camper is sick—what should I do?
- What are Trinity’s expectations for campers?
- Are cell phones, electronic games, or electronic devices allowed on campus?
- What should my student bring to camp? Where do I drop off/pick up my camper?
- How do I reach camp staff members during the day?