Merry & Bright Christmas Craft and Gift Festival
We hope you will join us for our 4th annual Merry & Bright Christmas Craft and Gift Festival on Saturday, December 8 from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. This is a non-juried event open to vendors of all kinds! In past years, we have welcomed crafters, artisans, makers, and more. We have sold original art, jewelry, baked goods, handmade signs, clothing, Christmas decorations, and much more. It is a unique, warm, and friendly show and we so hope you can join us this year.
Email Holley Broughton at email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Holley Broughton • Trinity School Director of Marketing and Communications
Cell 919-949-9545 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 919-402-8262, ext. 2506
Sign up for Merry & Bright
Friday, December 7, 2018
The Gold Gym will be open from 6:00–7:30 p.m. if you want to unload, dropoff, or setup. We will have students available to help you unload and the room will be secured overnight.
Saturday, December 8, 2018
We will be on campus at 7:30 a.m. and the gym will be open and ready for you for unloading and setup. Tables/booths must be open by 10 a.m.
• Strong and steady attendance among our local neighborhoods (New Hope Creek, Garrett Farms),
and among our Trinity families)
• Advertisements via flyers, neighborhood signs, social media, etc.
• Large open gymnasium
• Power available
• $70 per 6 ft table with $10 per additonal table
• Easy load-in
• Large Parking Lot
• Free admission for shoppers to Merry & Bright
• No percentage of sales taken from vendors
• 10 a.m – 2 p.m.
• Concessions for sale
• Pancake breakfast before the fair to encourage Trinity families to attend
You can drive up to the gym to unload but you will need to then move your car to the parking lot before you begin setting up your display.
Parking and Security
We have many parking spots on campus.
There will be one chair at each table and we are happy to provide more if you need them.
Coffee and bagels are available for you on Saturday morning. Our concession stand will be open throughout the day or you are welcome to bring your own lunch and snacks.
Is available if you need it!
Central WIFI is available on our campus for the use of mobile payments.
Booth/Table Display Guidelines
- One 6-foot table and one chair. Pipe and drape will not be available but you may bring self-standing displays to fit within your space.
- Vendors are not permitted to block other displays.
- Displays should not exceed 4 feet from top of table.
- Trinity will allocate tables for vendors.
- Vendors are responsible for accepting payment from sales. Trinity will not take a percentage of vendor sales