While the college admissions process may seem daunting, we seek to provide resources at the right time to help students and families navigate next steps.
- The Director of College Counseling serves all 200 Upper School students but primarily works with the junior and senior classes. Karman is available to meet with students and parents throughout the academic year and over the summer. During these meetings she provides information about different colleges and universities, application requirements, career exploration, Christian formation, financial aid, leadership opportunities, and more.
- We encourage students to build strong relationships with teachers who may someday write them a letter of recommendation to advocate for them. And to take advantage of experiences that will make them strong, well-rounded candidates for college admission.
- We partner with area experts in test prep, essay writing, need and merit-based aid (i.e., FASFA, CSS profile, local/regional/national/school-specific scholarships), and more. We share resources for additional tutoring as needed.
- We welcome college and university representatives to Trinity's campus to speak with students throughout the school year.
College Counseling Events
There are no events to display
"I have found my college search and application process to be extremely streamlined and easy, thanks to the constant engagement and quick responses from the College Counseling Office."
- Class of 2021 Trinity Student