We believe that a family’s commitment to Trinity, and Trinity’s partnership with students and families, begins with the signing of the first enrollment contract and should remain in effect for a family’s entire Trinity journey.
In January of 2021 school year, Trinity launched a continuous enrollment process. Any contract signed for the 2021–2022 school year and beyond will govern the remainder of a student’s time at Trinity.
After this year, families will no longer be required to sign another contract unless enrolling a new student. However, if a re-enrollment deposit is not received by the due date, the student’s space may be offered to other applicants to the school. Please note that flexible tuition applications will still need to be submitted each year.
We are excited about this change, which will streamline the re-enrollment process for Trinity families.
Please direct questions to the Enrollment Management Office at email@example.com or 919-402-8262.
- What is continuous enrollment?
- After I sign the continuous enrollment contract in January, what will happen next year?
- When will I know tuition rates for the upcoming school year?
- How will I find out about flexible tuition awards and/or scholarships?
- What if I want to change my payment plan or purchase tuition insurance?
- Will I still have to pay an enrollment deposit if I’m not signing an annual contract?
- What if there is a situation that warrants further discussion between parents and the Business Office, a division director, and/or the Director of Learning Services?
- What are the steps to withdraw a student?
- What about all of the policies and permissions I used to sign off on each year?
- What if I need more time?
- Do I need to sign a continuous enrollment contract for my new student?