Giving • Trinity Forward
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to partner with our school in the Trinity Forward campaign. Trinity School has been moving forward for nearly a quarter century! From our small beginnings in rented space with 39 students to this our 24th year, in fine facilities on a beautiful campus serving over 530 students, there has not been a year when Trinity has stood still or moved backwards.
This momentum has always been impelled by our mission. We love that about Trinity–we are a mission-driven school. And now our mission drives us forward again, in support of our excellent faculty and more mission-designed spaces, especially for STEM and the arts. On the one hand, Trinity Forward is about continuing to do what we have always done well: teacher teaching students how to learn for themselves in a Christian tradition of truth, goodness, and beauty. On the other hand, this campaign deepens our capacity to support the people and places that empower students to design, make, imagine, and create.
2018–2019 Annual Report
Teachers are Trinity’s most treasured resources. They are thoughtful and devoted followers of Christ who are really good at what they do. It’s not easy to find these teachers. When we do, we want to keep them and give them every tool to excel.
CAMPAIGN PRIORITY ONE
Invest in Faculty Excellence
With your support of the Trinity Forward campaign, we will treat our teachers with the same generosity they bestow on our students every day. We will:
- Increase teacher salaries and benefit packages
- Provide more professional development
- Mentor new teachers and develop rich curricula
CAMPAIGN PRIORITY TWOTrinity’s arts and engineering programs have flourished far beyond their facilities. Imagine the heights they’ll reach in new spaces. Trinity Forward will build a 15,000 square foot Arts and Engineering Building.
Transform Arts and Engineering
- The music program will blossom in new practice spaces for Lower and Middle School music, the strings program, instrumental music, and the Upper School Jazz and Vocal Ensembles.
- Middle and Upper School visual arts programs will expand and explore new media in new studios.
- Middle and Upper School Performance Theater will flourish in a dedicated practice space.
- After-school students will find a larger home in the Trinity Neighborhood program.
- Enrollment growth will be supported by new classrooms for large group instruction.
- In addition, Trinity’s robotics and engineering programs will thrive in a makerspace with 3-D printers, laser cutters, and equipment needed to invent and share ideas.
Mail your contribution. Make checks payable to Trinity School.
Call our Advancement Office at 919-402-8262, x2504.