College Counseling at Trinity
Trinity’s comprehensive college counseling program assists all students and families individually as they prepare to complete Upper School and transition to college. We provide personalized attention and direction to our students as they explore their gifts and passions and investigate the postsecondary educational options that best fit their goals. We encourage families also to be involved in this process.
Key components of Trinity's college counseling program are:
- To provide support services that promote the positive development of the whole person, academically, spiritually, and socially.
- To develop a program designed to assist all students in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful students, productive members of society, and lifelong learners committed to pursuing personal and professional growth.
- To collaborate with the school, families, and community to promote the personal, social, and academic development of the students.
- To facilitate positive, constructive communication among all members of the school community.
- To promote an accepting and inclusive school culture that will value, affirm, and respect the differences among all members.
- To guide all Upper School students through the college admissions process.
Please contact Trinity’s Director of College Counseling, Karman Kent, if you have questions about Trinity’s college counseling services.
Trinity School is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), as well as the Southern Association for College Admission Counseling (SACAC). We support the NACAC Guide to Ethical Practices a code of ethical conduct that articulates the responsibilities of college members and secondary school members. We encourage our students to read and abide by NACAC’s Statement of Students' Rights and Responsibilities.
College Kickstart is a platform students begin using in the spring of their junior year. Using the latest admissions data, College Kickstart empowers students to take charge of their college plans, helps them build their college lists, and provides a comprehensive plan for admissions.COLLEGE KICKSTART LOG IN
SCOIR is a comprehensive K–12 college and career readiness solution that helps schools align student strengths and interests to postsecondary goals, improving student outcomes and connecting learning to life.
College Acceptances and Matriculations
Trinity School has graduated 12 classes of seniors and now has 397 alumni living and working in cities throughout the US.
If you have questions at any time, please feel free to contact our Director of College Counseling, Tara McNeal, at email@example.com or 919-402-8262, ext. 2512.
Making Dreams a Reality
“Trinity School will always be a special place to me. The small community allowed for frequent and real connections with my teachers. The faculty set the bar high, and then encouraged and challenged me to reach and even extend beyond that bar.”
Zach Dickson, Class of 2014
“Going to Trinity for high school put me in a great environment where I could mature and grow. I was able to take advantage of a lot of opportunities that I might not have been able to do in a larger setting, and really appreciate the supportive faculty. I felt supported and taken care of during my college-seeking process and appreciated the Trinity community rejoicing with me when I figured out where I was going.”
Lina Habib, Class of 2015